Friends of Hastings Cemetery
"Touch me not, and let me jog,
For I am Dr Kernot's dog"
By kind permission of his great, great granddaughter, Anna Harvey.
Sydney. Morning Herald, 18 June 1866 Poisoning by Castor oil Seeds.— We extract the following from the medical news of the Lancet of March 31, and trust the information may prove useful to our readers:— 'On Saturday evening, March 17, Mr. Joshua Allen, residing at 9, Bath street, Poplar, was seized with violent vomiting and purging accompanied with burning pain in the gullet and stomach, and all the symptoms of Asiatic cholera. Dr. G. C. Kernot, surgeon, of Crisp-
Morning Bulletin, (Rockhamtpn, Qld.) 10th December 1886
Woolley's Pectoral Candy, in pulmonary complaints, influenza, coughs, colds, asthma, and affections of the chest. G. C. KERNOT, M.D.